Ancient
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Ancient Guild Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roentel
Gawd I'm A Chatterbox!
Roentel

Number of posts : 79
Humor : Yea, I like jokes
Registration date : 2008-05-06

[[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You Empty
PostSubject: [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You   [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Alright well, I edit this to tell you, there is a change in plan. Sl0th the [[I'm a Potty Mouth]] that he is, has been deemed an unreasonable [[I'm a Potty Mouth]].

So with that said, my boss (_cesca) along with a majority of the editing community have resigned being editors for flyff's wiki any further.

BUT...

It was decided to make our own wiki, adding content not demd "postable" for the wikis due to it being opinionative and such.

So we will be adding everything that we couldn't add before. Aswell as fixing the cashshop section to be upto date.

For those of you that would like to help with us making this wiki (its really in good fun to hang with people of the same color) and getting to know fellow contributers...

Add my Windows Messanger: alter_omibani@hotmail.com this way I can add you guys next time we have the new recruitement meeting.
We will be having one saturday at 4pm Eastern Time

-Have a flyff day-
[[BTW: Doesn't pay/ Takes any volunteer time that you can offer]]

[[ALSO: Can be used as Volunteering hours for NHS, SNHS, and ect. (Ask for further info.)]]

--(Resigned)Flyff Wiki Team--

Last edited by Roentel on Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Celtic
Going Up

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You   [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:45 am

I'd gladly help =3. I can especially help with the grammar part since I'm an acclaimed grammer nazi Twisted Evil . Also every so often when I'm looking for something there I won't find a page, or will have a hard time digging through a series of links... I can write down these issues as they come to make it more seemless if you'd like.

During these summer months I have plenty of time on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Roentel
Gawd I'm A Chatterbox!
Roentel

Number of posts : 79
Humor : Yea, I like jokes

PostSubject: Re: [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You   [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:28 am

Sorry, this topic is closed now. No need to post more after this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You   [[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[Closed: We all quit...dam Xegal]] Flyff-Wiki Needs You
Page 1 of 1